- Posted by 406.media in Other
- No Comments
If you do not want to personally manage your property when letting, you can use a third party to take responsibility.
You can pay a letting agent to manage your property and become the main point of contact for tenants. This means they will handle repairs, rent issues and other problems.
If you hire a letting agent, they can:
- find tenants for the property
- draw up the tenancy agreement
- collect rent
- provide a full management service, like repairs or servicing
- protect your tenant’s deposit