At Luscombe & CO, with the expertise we have in lettings we put in our skills and knowledge to help you find the property that meets your needs.
Whether you are moving into your first home or a seasoned tenant we will listen to your requirements to find you the right property credentials. We have letting agent specialists who have extensive experience in moving families, individuals, and professionals in and around Newport.
The property you choose will become your home and before we start a proactive search for your next property, we will take the time to fully understand what is important to you. We have a guide to get you started.
Our tailored rental searches include riverfront apartments, new build properties, family homes, rooms, and much more.
Finding the right property can be stressful – new home, new location – and this is where we come in. We have reputable landlords where we can offer different range of properties from flats, detached houses, and luxury apartments.
We will be there for you from showing you the properties to getting them viewed and to finally be home in your new home.
Outstanding service from the whole team at Luscombe and co. Everything we needed was taken care of in an extremely prompt and professional manner. A particular thanks to Anna who went above and beyond in her help sorting the house. Couldn't recommend them more!
They smashed it. Easy to sort out. Nice one girls!
Quick and friendly process! Moved in within a week. 🙂
Kind, professional and reliable people! Definitely Would suggest!
Absolutely fantastic service, very helpful, always answer the phone. Would totes recommend.
Why Tenants Trust Us
- You’re working with experts of the local market
- You get the property that suits your needs and budget
- Your move in and move out process ar dealt with quick and easy
- You choose the viewing time that suits your schedule, not ours
- You can log any issues 24/7 via the Luscombe & Co website after your move in.
- Maintenance issues are attended to and an out-of-hours’ emergency call out is provided.
- We’ll liaise between you, the landlord and the Deposit Protection Scheme with any deposit disputes at the end of the tenancy.
- Over 70 properties available at any time
- You receive in-depth property information
- You can track your issue live using an app
- You can report issues including photos to help get them get handled quickly