Do you LOVE people, are you fascinated by property and have a desire for growth? If you do, we have just the job for YOU! We’re looking for a superstar PROPERTY MANAGER.
Experience beneficial, but not essential.
We offer LOADS of training, a vibrant team, great salary and loads of promotion opportunities. To find out more, email [email protected]
• Managing and completing inventories/inspection/check out reports on properties,
• Prepare correspondence, reports of inspections, and recommendations for required actions
• Deal with any property maintenance & management issues, liaising with both landlord, tenant and contractors
• Managing Annual Gas Safety inspections and Legionella reports ensuring compliance with all relevant Health and Safety requirements.
• Answering and directing general enquiries to include booking viewings and tenant and landlord updates
• Excellent communicator – need someone who is happy to speak to people and make conversation
• Loyal person, who has a confident approach
• You will need to be a problem solver with a get up and go attitude, be good at dealing with both clients and tenants and be well presented.
• Confidential individual
• Flexible approach
• Strong IT skills
• Highly organised and efficient with day to day work
• Due to the nature of the role candidates must have a full UK driving license and access to a vehicle.
Ideally candidates should have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within property management – This is not essential if you are a strong, motivated applicant who is able to learn quickly.
Full Time – Permanent
Newport, South Wales